Access the OnDemand Portal
View Past ATC Presentations by Accessing the Portal.
ATC 2019 Sessions will be available June 30, 2019
What is ATC OnDemand?
ATC OnDemand is your online portal to educational information from a variety of sessions from the American Transplant Congress. This portal allows you to view Congress sessions virtually and includes speaker handouts, audio streaming presentations, MP3 downloadable files and so much more.
Please note - CME and continuing education is NOT available for ATC OnDemand.
- ATC OnDemand is a comprehensive body of knowledge readily accessible by anyone needing information from the Congress.
- Convenient and easy to access audio synchronized to PowerPoint™ presentations for sessions at anytime and anywhere.
- One place for professionals to find answers to session information.
- Broad range of materials that is consistent with today's latest researchers and surgeons.
- Over 700 sessions included: Sunrise Symposia, Midday Symposia, Plenary Abstract Sessions, and Concurrent Oral Abstract Sessions.
ATC 2019 registration rates for the Best Value pricing includes ATC OnDemand with your registration. For more information regarding registration rates, Click Here.
OnDemand is available for purchase separately after the 2019 Congress, fee below:*
|ATC Attendees (Members & Non-Members)||$199.00|
|Non-ATC Attendees (AST & ASTS Members Only)||$299.00|
|Non-ATC Attendees (Non-Members Only)||
*If you were not able to attend ATC 2018 in Seattle, ATC OnDemand is available for purchase now! Click here to purchase ATC OnDemand today!