- I was sent a Registration Promo Code from ATC but did not use it to register or it did not work. I therefore, was charged a registration fee. How do I get reimbursed?
You will need to contact Christina Saenz to correct your registration, email@example.com
- What are the registration deadlines?
The discount deadline is May 1, 2019. See the Registration page for additional information.
Click here for registration fees
Click here for registration categories
- When does the conference officially begin and end?
The official Congress starts on Saturday, June 1 during the Opening Reception and Poster Session A beginning at 5:30 pm. Scientific sessions begin Sunday, June 2 at 7:00 am. The Congress closes on Wednesday, June 5 at 11:30 am.
There are In-Depth Symposia offered from 1 pm – 5:30 pm of Saturday, June 1, prior to the opening reception. These courses are not included in the Congress fee and must be purchased separately.
- How do I pay for registration?
You must Register Online using a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. No wire transfers are accepted. Check payment is also accepted.
- Are all sessions included in the conference fee?
The In-Depth Symposia on Saturday and Luncheon Workshops are additional fees. Please read the information listed on the Registration Fees page for what’s included in each type of registration.
- I've already registered but cannot attend. Can I cancel or transfer my registration?
You cannot transfer your registration.
Requests for refunds or changes must be submitted via email to Christina Saenz, ATC Registration Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2019 to be eligible for reimbursement. There will be a $75 processing fee for all refunds. Refunds will not be processed until after the meeting. Refund requests after May 20, 2019, will not be honored. There are no refunds for Ticketed Luncheon Workshops.
- I registered under the wrong registration category. Can I change my registration?
If you register under the incorrect registration category, there will be a $75 processing fee to alter your registration. Please make sure you have carefully reviewed the Registration Categories before you register. Requests to change a registration category must be submitted via email to Christina Saenz, ATC Registration Coordinator at email@example.com by May 20, 2019. We are not able to change your registration type after this date.
- Does AST or ASTS membership come with my registration fee?
Membership is NOT included in your registration fee and must be purchased separately. You must contact each office separately about membership:
AST Membership: Julie Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-793-0914
ASTS Membership: Ning Duan at email@example.com or 703-414-7870
- I am an invited speaker at the conference. How do I register?
You should received information from ATC Headquarters in early January 2019 with a promotional code for registration. If you need your code or have questions regarding your invited talk, please contact Christina Saenz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am an abstract presenter at the conference. Do I get a discount?
There is no discounted rate for oral or poster presenters. All presenters are required to register and cover all costs associated with the conference.
- Is lunch included in my registration fee?
Lunch is not provided, but there are daily refreshment breaks in the exhibit hall, and continental breakfasts available Sunday through Wednesday before the Sunrise Symposia.
- How do I register a group of people for the meeting?
Group registration must be done online. Please review the Group Registration page for complete details. You can also contact Christina Saenz for questions on groups email@example.com
- What are the criteria to register as a trainee nonmember?
To receive the trainee nonmember rate, you must be enrolled as a full-time student/resident at the time of registration. You will need to submit proof of your status as a trainee.
- Can I purchase a guest registration?
Guest registration is not offered for the meeting. Anyone who wishes to attend must register at the attendee rates.
- How do I obtain a Visa Letter of Invitation?
Visa Letters of Invitation are available to registered attendees only. You will have the option to request a visa letter during the online registration process.
- I need a Certificate of Attendance. How do I obtain one?
Certificates of Attendance are available. You can visit the onsite registration desk to obtain one.
- Can I get education credits for attending?
Continuing education credits are planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST). The American Society of Transplant Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Please visit the Accreditation Page for complete details.
I still have questions. Who should I contact?
ATC Help Desk
Phone: +1-508-743-8538, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm EST
ATC Registration Coordinator