John B. Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02115
The ATC has designated Crystal Travel Management Company as their official travel agent for the Congress. To make a flight reservation, contact Sean Kelly at Crystal Travel Management Company at 1-888-327-2862 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain the most competitive rates, please refer to the ATC meeting when making reservations. Fare restrictions and cancellation penalties may apply to your travel. Be sure to book your flight well in advance to receive the best rates and to have the agent advise you of any applicable restrictions.
Official Hotel Reservation Company
OnPeak has been selected as the Official ATC Hotel Reservation Company. Rooms are limited and available on a first come, first-serve basis. ATC cannot guarantee hotel at the discounted rates. Booking early is recommended.
Benefits of Booking in the ATC Block
- Block hotels have been researched by ATC to ensure they meet our standards.
- Assistance is available in advance and on-site for problems with ATC block hotels.
- Block hotels have friendlier booking terms: no change fees, no full prepayment.
- It saves money. Rates and terms are guaranteed.
- It’s the right thing to do to support the conference. Meeting space rental and future room rates are based on in-the-block bookings, helping to keep the overall cost of registration lower. Future cost savings for all depends on strong in-the-block bookings.
For more information on booking your hotel click here
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
OnPeak is the only official housing company associated with ATC 2019. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
ATC Hotels & Rates
To secure these ATC negotiated rates, you must book housing through OnPeak. Rooms are limited and available on a first come, first-serve basis.
|Sheraton Boston Hotel||$317|
|Marriott Copley Place||$335|
|Westin Copley Place||$338|
|Boston Park Plaza||$285|
|Hilton Back Bay||$322|
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.